The Auria Vita Trio is a 3-in-1 at-home microdermabrasion device that claims to improve skin texture, tone, and health. The device is clinically proven to be safe and effective for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
The Vita Trio comes with three interchangeable heads:
- Microdermabrasion: This head gently exfoliates the skin to remove dead skin cells and reveal the brighter, smoother skin underneath.
- Kinetic Toning: This head uses sonic vibrations to massage the skin and stimulate collagen production.
- Pore Extraction: This head uses suction to gently remove dirt, oil, and sebum from clogged pores.
How Do I Use the Auria Vita Trio?
To use the Vita Trio, simply choose the desired head and attach it to the device. Then, turn on the device and glide it over your skin in a circular motion. The device has three suction levels, so you can choose the level that is most comfortable for you.
I suggest using the Auria Vita Trio for a few weeks and I predict you will be very impressed with the results. Skin may become smoother, brighter, and more even-toned. You may also notice a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Use the microdermabrasion head once a week and the kinetic toning and pore extraction heads twice a week. I find that this is the ideal schedule for common skin types (normal to dry).
The Vita Trio is easy to use and it is very gentle on the skin. I have not experienced any irritation or redness from the device.
Overall, I highly recommend the Auria Vita Trio to anyone who is looking for a way to improve their skin’s texture, tone, and health.
Here are some additional tips for using the Auria Vita Trio:
- Be sure to cleanse your skin before using the device.
- Use the device on dry skin.
- Do not use the device over irritated or inflamed skin.
- Avoid using the device on your eyelids or lips.
- Apply a moisturizer after using the device.
Information about Auria
Auria is a female founded and owned brand. Auria products are clinically proven to show improvements in skin texture, tone, and health.
How often should I use the Auria Trio?
If you have normal to dry skin, you will use the device 1-2 times a week. For oily skin, you will use it 2-3 times a week. Avoid using when you apply other exfoliating methods (dermaplaning, chemical peels, etc).
We recommend using the Renew Ultra-hydrating Serum following your Vita Exfoliate session to enhance your treatment. It is recommended to use ONE treatment at a time. And space out your microdermabrasion, kinetic toning, and pore-extracting treatments in a week. Do NOT use the Vita in downward gliding motions as this is not a best practice.
I hope this review is helpful!